Re: [HACKERS] Linux Journal article on PostgreSQL

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Linux Journal article on PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> "PostgreSQL is now developed by a couple of volunteers, who coordinate their
> efforts via the Internet."
>
> which vastly understates the wide range of contributions. I wonder if he was
> thinking of both Marc and scrappy :) Oh well..

    It does understate it, but there are really only three *high
visibility" programmers working, and, oh, a couple of dozen less visible
ones...he might only be noticing the high visibility ones and totally
missing the important contributions by the less visible ones :9