Re: [QUESTIONS] Arrays (inserting and removing)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] Arrays (inserting and removing)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> OIDs are a bastardization of the relational model.  If you have to keep
> them, then do so, but their use should be SEVERELY discouraged.

    Actually, I use them quite extensively...I have several WWW-based
search directories that are searched with:

    That display minimal data to the browser, and then if someone
wants more detailed information, I just do:

select * from <table> where oid = '';

    Its also great if you mess up the original coding for a table and
want to remove 1 of many duplicates that you've accidently let pass
through :(

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux Journal article on PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux Journal article on PostgreSQL