Re: www search behaviour

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: www search behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>>> Anything that I can do to help?
>>
>> Several variants:
>>
>> 1. Create custom parser for pgweb, which doesn't mean that '_' is a
>> separator
>> 2. Create synonym dictionary for pgweb, which lists all pg specific
>> terms
>>
>> 1. is a most right way, 2. is a most easy way, just create word stats,
>> see all terms with '_' and create pgvars dictionary like
>> some_word some_word
>
> Didn't we also talk about option 3, a custom dictionary that strips the
> underscores? Where could poteitnally use the regexp one as well?

I forget it :)

> If you do pt 2, I can put it in right away. It'll take a reindexing of the
> whole db though. (Well, any of the options will)
>

>> Then created text search configuration , test it and give it to Magnus.
>> btw, Magnus, did you move to 8.3 ?
>
> Yes, we're on 8.3. And it's great ;-)

I'm busy, I and Teodor are going to Toulouse (France) btw. I think Gevik
could help you. Custom parser will be not difficult. About dictionary -
http://vo.astronet.ru/arxiv/dict_regex.html, I'm not sure if it's ported
to 8.3. I'll ping author.

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: