Re: www search behaviour

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: www search behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:54:34AM +0300, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
>
> >>Yeah, it's climbing up my TODO list...
> >
> >Anything that I can do to help?
>
> Several variants:
>
> 1. Create custom parser for pgweb, which doesn't mean that '_' is a
> separator
> 2. Create synonym dictionary for pgweb, which lists all pg specific
> terms
>
> 1. is a most right way, 2. is a most easy way, just create word stats,
> see all terms with '_' and create pgvars dictionary like
> some_word some_word

Didn't we also talk about option 3, a custom dictionary that strips the
underscores? Where could poteitnally use the regexp one as well?

If you do pt 2, I can put it in right away. It'll take a reindexing of the
whole db though. (Well, any of the options will)

> Then created text search configuration , test it and give it to Magnus.
> btw, Magnus, did you move to 8.3 ?

Yes, we're on 8.3. And it's great ;-)

//Magnus