Re: real and effective user ids must match

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: real and effective user ids must match
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Did you get a copy of chkrootkit and/or rkhunter and run them on this machine?
If so, let us know if it find a rootkit.  If so, that's your problem.  I think
you may have to ask on one of the linux system administration lists.

Which linux distribution and version did you indicate this is again?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/