request: search engine for PostgreSQL site

От Ralph Graulich
Тема request: search engine for PostgreSQL site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

as a result of a recent discussion on the PostgreSQL channel on IRC
concerning the search function in the documentation area of the PostgreSQL
website, I suggest integrating a search function like the one at
"http://pgsql.ru".

Personally I think the current search function is not that much useful and
looking at pgsql.ru yields much better search results.

David Fetter asked me to post this request directly to the pgsql-www list,
so here I am.

Best regards
... Ralph ...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: