Re: see previous queries

От Peter Childs
Тема Re: see previous queries
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Sai Hertz And Control Systems wrote:

> Dear Ashok,
>
> Hope you are not using
> Postgresql 7.4
> if this is the case I think  some insert /update statements are waiting
> for commit command
>
> Regards,
> V Kashyap
>
> >hi
> >i am a new user in postgresql.
> >problem:- in postgresql there is any command to see history (previous
> >day queries) like as history command in linux.
> >thank you

    postgres will log your queries. You need to configure it to do so.
7.4 also logs queries that take a long time. The logs go either to file or
the system message log. depending on how you set it up in postgresql.conf.
    The log can not be used to rebuild your database :(
    psql also has a shell like history function.

Peter Childs