Re: 7.3.2, pam, on Linux 2.4.18-18.7.x i686

От ahoward
Тема Re: 7.3.2, pam, on Linux 2.4.18-18.7.x i686
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 16 May 2003, ahoward wrote:

well - scoured the new groups and no fixes seem to exist.

this works though:

  chmod 444 /etc/shadow

;-)

i know that's no a 'good thing'.  but how else is a daemon running as user
postgres supposed to use a lib which must eventually open /etc/shadow (i some
configurations).  does this sound like a bug in pam?

-a

--