Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN

От David F. Skoll
Тема Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 12 May 2003, Naomi Walker wrote:

> We would be interested in replication, so reporting could be done against a
> different server than production.

And I'm interested in replication for failover purposes.  Automatic
hot-failover isn't really required for my application, but a "warm"
failover that can have a mostly-up-to-date data set and be activated
within a few minutes would be very nice.

--
David.

Сообщение: Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN
Сообщение: Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN