Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN

От Naomi Walker
Тема Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>.
>
>I also feel I should point out that in a lot of the cases I have seen
>mysql replication used because they couldn't get a single mysql instance
>to scale up enough.  Given that postgresql scales so well, it cuts down
>on the need to have a replication solution, which is probably part of
>the reason why we have gone so long without one.

We would be interested in replication, so reporting could be done against a
different server than production.

>Robert Treat

>subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
>message can get through to the mailing list cleanly

Naomi Walker                         Chief Information Officer
                                               Eldorado Computing, Inc.
nwalker@eldocomp.com           602-604-3100

Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
Swedish Proverb

Eldorado Test Disclaimer...please ignore.