Re: Help: System requirements for postgresql 7.4.1

От Sam Barnett-Cormack
Тема Re: Help: System requirements for postgresql 7.4.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The short answer is, you can run it on just about anything any system
that will run an OS it will run under.

How well it will perform depends on your system and what you're trying
to do with it.

--

Sam Barnett-Cormack
Software Developer                           |  Student of Physics & Maths

Сообщение: Re: Forcing connections closed
Сообщение: Re: Forcing connections closed