Re: New News Entry

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: New News Entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

News approved. Will appear in next site build.

Regards, Devrim

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>
> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?179
>
> Submitted by: pgman@candle.pha.pa.us
> Headline: Fujitsu Funds PostgreSQL Features
> Fujitsu is funding various PostgreSQL enhancements that will appear in future PostgreSQL releases.
>
> Story:
>
> Fujitsu is funding various PostgreSQL enhancements that will appear in future PostgreSQL releases.
>
> They have contracted with existing community developers who were already working on these complex features.  With
Fujitsu\'sfunding, these developers can more easily devote the large amount of time required to complete these complex
enhancements.

> These features include:
>
>    o  tablespaces
>    o  improved JDBC standards compliance
>    o  server-side java (PL/J)
>    o  nested transactions
>
> If your company wants to do similar funding, please contact me or one of the other core developers.  We can help you
identifycompetent developers and arrange appropriate funding.

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr