Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted

От Brian Bruns
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Problem is, nobody builds packages on windows anyway.  They just all
download the binary a guy (usually literally "one guy") built.  So, let's
just make sure that one guy has cygwin loaded on his machine and we'll be
all set. </tougue in cheek>

Sorry, couldn't help myself...Seriously, it's a cultural thing, I wouldn't
plan on a mighty hoard of windows database developers who are put off by
commercial db's that run on unix and windows.  I imagine they are
similarly off-putting if it were an option.