Re: PostgreSQL Password Cracker

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Password Cracker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> separate out the parts that are only interesting to a programmer using
> libpq from the parts that are interesting to a user of a libpq-based
> program (for example, all the info about environment variables, conninfo
> string syntax, and .pgpass).

The sections on environment variables and the .pgpass file are at the
"sect1" level, which is about as prominent as I think we can make them.
Certainly they are not a subject matter that warrants a whole chapter of
their own.  What's missing are some cross-references.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net