Re: Measuring CPU time use? (Another stupid question)

От Jessica Blank
Тема Re: Measuring CPU time use? (Another stupid question)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bllllleleeeuuuughhh...

I'd rather not touch Red Hat's stuff.. or ANYTHING with "Explain" in the
name >G< Thank you for the info tho...

I would much rather just get the info via a simple command line, or a line
of SQL, or something I can do in Perl....

--
J e s s i c a    L e a h    B l a n k