Re: Measuring CPU time use? (Another stupid question)

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Measuring CPU time use? (Another stupid question)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually, I'd be more bothered by the "Visual" in the name :-)

Just because it comes from RedHat doesn't mean it's shite.  Some of their
stuff is quite nice.  Just use the 'explain' or 'explain analyze' sql
statement, it'll get you what you need.  But, pay attention to the CPU/IO
usage, as that will tell you what your limiting factors are.