Re: jdbc driver question

От Aaron Mulder
Тема Re: jdbc driver question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
    Do you know if you're looking for a ConnectionPoolDataSource (app
server) or a DataSource (non-J2EE application)?

    In any case, go to:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

    The "Development Drivers" category has a JDBC 3 driver with both
DS and CPDS.  It looks like the DataSources were accidentally omitted from
the JDBC 2 builds that are up there right now, so you'd have to build from
CVS for JDBC 2 support.
    For documentation, you can see:

http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/jdbc-datasource.html

Aaron