Re: ResultSet Column Name Problem in pgjdbc2.jar?

От Dror Matalon
Тема Re: ResultSet Column Name Problem in pgjdbc2.jar?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The problem though, is that for some of us writing tools, being able to
know the table name is going to be very useful. In other words if
you're doing "select a.*, b.* from a, b" I want to be able to tell which
columns are from a and which ones are from b. For instance, I might want
to put an update link on the first column of each table.

This has been available forever on Mysql, and I wish we had it too.

Dror

Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc
1700 MLK Way