Re: Upgrading on RH72

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Upgrading on RH72
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Patrick Nelson dijo:

> 7. tried step 5 again, but this time the error is:
>     psql: FATAL 1: No pg_hba.conf entry for host xxx.xxx.xxx.122, user root,
> database template1
> xxx.xxx.xxx.122 is the IP of the pg server that I'm working on
>
> How do I move forward if I can not get past this to ever start restoring?

You have to modify pg_hba.conf (should be in /var/lib/pgsql/data) and
add a line for xxx.xxx.xxx.122 as the comments in the file show.  Note
that is it not usually considered wise to do this kind of thing using
``root''.

Maybe you can just restore the pg_hba.conf that was in the old data
directory (you probably will need to anyway).

"El dia que dejes de cambiar dejaras de vivir"