Re: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)

От Tille, Andreas
Тема Re: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Leif Jensen wrote:

>   I have been using PostgreSQL for a very long time, but just recently
> started to use Pgaccess. Very impressive program ;-).
Actually I'm not really impressed by pgaccess. Every time I want
to insert i18n charcaters I have to boot my second box with W$ and
fire up Access.  This is the only reason for me to run Win$ and I would
really love if someone would tell me about some modern Gtk+ or Qt based
PostgreSQL client which offers a reasonable internationalized table
editing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

От: Leif Jensen
Сообщение: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)
От: Leif Jensen
Сообщение: Re: PHP, HTML Forms & PostgreSQL