Help I ve just delete pg_xlog

От -=TopCat=-
Тема Help I ve just delete pg_xlog
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
and now I ve got ...

DEBUG:  database system was shut down at 2002-03-29 09:37:28 CET
DEBUG:  open(logfile 15 seg 167) failed: Nie ma takiego pliku ani katalogu
DEBUG:  Invalid primary checkPoint record
DEBUG:  open(logfile 15 seg 165) failed: Nie ma takiego pliku ani katalogu
DEBUG:  Invalid secondary checkPoint record
FATAL 2:  Unable to locate a valid CheckPoint record
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: Startup proc 19828 exited with status 512 - abort

What can I do
I know I should have backup but I have a liitle damage with this
SO
I initdb new directory and I will start to recovery everything step by
step
but maybe there is any option to restore this from old directory (all data
I have - I cannot start postmaster only)

+------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
|       .--.       |  Andrzej Slomka                                    |
|      |o_o |      |   topcat@admin.net.pl                              |
|      /_ / |      |   topcat@troll.com.pl                              |

От: Martins.Zarins@vestnesis.lv
Сообщение: timestamp function in 7.2
От: "Nigel J. Andrews"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres & large tables on average machine