Re: getBinaryStream/setBinaryStream 7.2<->7.4 Question

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: getBinaryStream/setBinaryStream 7.2<->7.4 Question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Harry Schittler wrote:

> I just upgraded from postgres 7.2 to 7.4 (pg72jdbc2.jar to
> pg74.1jdbc3.jar), after the upgrade I got some behaviour I simpy dont
> understand.

I have not been able to duplicate this in a variety of configurations.  I
suspect it may have something to do with the encoding used, but you have
not indicated your exact setup.  You say you upgraded from 7.2 to 7.4, but
you only mention the JDBC driver, can you confirm that you upgraded the
server as well?  Also what encodings are the 7.2 and 7.4 databases running
with?  (You can get this from the \l command in psql.)

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Drop support for jdk 1.1, 1.2 ?
Сообщение: Re: Drop support for jdk 1.1, 1.2 ?