Re: Drop support for jdk 1.1, 1.2 ?

От Andrew Rawnsley
Тема Re: Drop support for jdk 1.1, 1.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sounds like a capital idea...

There may be some of the more obscure platforms out there that still
need 1.2, but if someone's still limited to 1.1 they probably
should switch to perl or python...or just be content with an older
driver.

On Dec 29, 2003, at 2:25 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> As we are going to be moving to gborg, it is an opportunity to do some
> reorganization, one way of simplifying the driver is to drop support
> for
> some old jvm's.
>
> Is this a problem for anyone?
>
> --
> Dave Cramer
> 519 939 0336
> ICQ # 1467551

Andrew Rawnsley
President
The Ravensfield Digital Resource Group, Ltd.
(740) 587-0114
www.ravensfield.com