Re: Database server restarting

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Database server restarting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here's a little script that will run top every so often and log the output
to a file you can read later when the machine's recovered.

#!/bin/bash
for ((a=0;a=1;a=0)) do {
        top -bn 1 >>log.txt
        sleep 60
}

Just run it in your home directory.  Make sure your /home partition has
enough space.  Under heavy load each 60 seconds you'll be adding about 2k
to 5k to that file.  Change the sleep 60 to something smaller if you want
it to run more often.  No warranties implied, use at your own risk. :-)