Re: PostgreSQL dirver?

От Tille, Andreas
Тема Re: PostgreSQL dirver?
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL dirver?
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Jason Earl wrote:

> I personally find the Debian PostgreSQL packages to be
> amazingly well done, and I have happily turned the
> maintenance of this package over to Oliver :).  Make
> sure you get the most recent packages, however.
> Debian Stable still has PostgreSQL 6.5.3, and with 7.2
> currently in beta you don't want to be developing with
> 6.5.3.
Perhaps you should consider using testing/woody which has
PostgreSQL 7.1.3.  If you do not count yourself belongig to
the group of "very beginner" it might be safe if you do not
use for a mission critical production systeme.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: Error in date_trunc function?
От: Uros Gruber
Сообщение: RETURN in function