Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Ben
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh, yes, I understand PgReplication is comming nicely, and that will be
great then - but it isn't production quality today. Unfortunately, I was
unaware of PostgreSQL, Inc's commercial replication.

Of course, now that all our stored proceedures are written for MS SQL
Server, we'll need a Very Good Reason to leave. :(