Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> It will *not* happen, so you may as well just drop that part of the
> thread.

Hmm. But anyway, why not register the domain postgres.org in addition to
postgresql.org, no matter if the name will change or not.

Let it point to the same server, forward to postgresql.org or whatever. It
might make a few new people look the right place :-)

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk

Сообщение: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Сообщение: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly