Re: Problem compiling postgres sql --with-tcl

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Problem compiling postgres sql --with-tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD writes:

> Second I do not understand why the Makefile in pl/tcl is so complicated,
> and not similar e.g. to the plpython one, so the first task should be to
> simplify the Makefile to use Makefile.shlib, and not cook it's own soup.

All the oddities in that makefile are there because presumably some system
needed them in the past.  Personally, I think the whole makefile is one
big bug, but I wasn't too eager to touch it because it seemed to work.
Now that we have an actual case where it doesn't I guess we need to look
at it.

> Basically:
>     NAME=pltcl
>     OBJS=pltcl.o
>     SHLIB_LINK=$(TCL_LIB_SPEC) $(TCL_LIBS)
>     all: all-lib

That seems about right.  Please try it out at your convenience.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Сообщение: Re: [CYGWIN] Requirement for pgAdmin browser.
Сообщение: Re: [CYGWIN] Requirement for pgAdmin browser.