Re: Problem compiling postgres sql --with-tcl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem compiling postgres sql --with-tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD writes:
>> Second I do not understand why the Makefile in pl/tcl is so complicated,
>> and not similar e.g. to the plpython one, so the first task should be to
>> simplify the Makefile to use Makefile.shlib, and not cook it's own soup.

> All the oddities in that makefile are there because presumably some system
> needed them in the past.

No, it's a historical thing: the Makefile.shlib stuff didn't exist when
pltcl was developed.  I'm not entirely sure why I didn't try to fold
pltcl in with the Makefile.shlib approach when we started doing that.
Possibly I was just thinking "don't fix what ain't broken".  But now
I'd vote for changing over.

Сообщение: Re: [CYGWIN] Requirement for pgAdmin browser.
Сообщение: Re: [CYGWIN] Requirement for pgAdmin browser.