Re: turning on debug without restarting postgres

От Herbert Rabago Ambos
Тема Re: turning on debug without restarting postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
i'm using

   pg_ctl -l /var/log/pgsql/logfile start

to start my postgres. So whenever i look at the log files i just

   tail -f /var/log/pgsql/logfile

that seems to do the trick.

hope this helps,

herbert

От: "Martins Zarins"
Сообщение: Re: Finding active connections to postmaster