Re: a "huge" table with small rows and culumns

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: a "huge" table with small rows and culumns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Denis Perchine wrote:

> > If this is a production database that is being used by a lot of people,
> > you should run the vacuum on a regular basis, like maybe overnight as a
> > cron job.
>
> That's really bad idea if you have 7.0.x. There are deadlocks possible. :-(((

What do you suggest instead?

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
Bahdges?  We don't need no stinkin' bahdges!
        -- "The Treasure of Sierra Madre"

От: "Esa Pikkarainen"
Сообщение: Re: a "huge" table with small rows and culumns
От: Denis Perchine
Сообщение: Re: a "huge" table with small rows and culumns