Re: Update to readline and Postgresql

От Helge Bahmann
Тема Re: Update to readline and Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> These are symbols from libtermcap or libncurses; if you look a little bit
> further down, configure will try to link with "-lreadline -ltermcap" -- does
> this fail as well? If it does (maybe you do not have a termcap library), try
> running configure with "LDFLAGS=-lncurses ./configure ..." to force
> linking in of libncurses

Ah forget about that -- just noticed configure tries ncurses as well

Appears you have neither working termcap nor ncurses which makes me wonder
how you got readline compiled in the first place

Regards
--
Helge Bahmann <bahmann@math.tu-freiberg.de>             /| \__
Network admin, systems programmer                      /_|____\