Update to readline and Postgresql

От tmorrison
Тема Update to readline and Postgresql
Дата
Re: Update to readline and Postgresql  (Helge Bahmann <bahmann@math.tu-freiberg.de>)
Re: Update to readline and Postgresql  (Holger Marzen <holger@marzen.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi again,

I have included the config.log file after I configure 7.2 around the area
where it checks for readline:

configure:3288: checking for readline
configure:3310: gcc -o conftest -O9   -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/local/lib
conftest.c -lreadline  1>&5
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetnum'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgoto'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetflag'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `BC'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tputs'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `PC'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetent'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `UP'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetstr'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 3299 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"