Re: USA Disaster

От Ludwig Meyerhoff
Тема Re: USA Disaster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hallo!

>  > How many people have died?
> I don't think anyone knows for certain just yet.  It must have been very
> difficult to evacuate those buildings, and there was no warning before the
> first crash happened.  The number of casualties will be very high.
Well, CNN told something about 150.000 daily visitors of that
buildings. To me this is a very high number. Too high. This would mean
that in every second 1.5 people came into each of the towers, if they were
accessable 24h/d ...  Could this high number be? Could there really have
been 150.000 people visiting the building each day?

Saluti!

Ludwig

От: Ludwig Meyerhoff
Сообщение: Re: USA Disaster
От: Marko Kreen
Сообщение: Re: Installation location of Perl and Python modules