Re: JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer

От Norman J. Clarke
Тема Re: JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I had a devil of an annoying time getting JBuilder to do this. Part of my
problem was that I had installed JBuilder in /usr/local (I run it on
Linux) owned by root, and for some operations it needs to be owned by the
person running it. I could get JDBC Explorer to run only when I ran
JBuilder as root.

I ended up reinstalling JBuilder into my /home directory, and then made a
library for the postgres JDBC driver in "User Home" by going to Tools ->
Configure Libraries. It then worked.

If all else fails try copying your jdbc driver jar file into

JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext

Then it will be available automatically to all apps without needing to put
it in a claspath, either at the command line or in your JBuilder
configuration.

Hope this helps!

Norm

Norman Clarke