JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer

От John Menke
Тема JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer
Дата
Re: JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer  (Peter T Mount <peter@retep.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
Is anybody able to access Postgresql from the JBuilder4 Explorer?  I have
the following settings

Driver: org.postgresql.Driver

It says:

The driver:  org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded. This could be a
problem with the driver itself or that the driver is not on the classpath.

I have confirmed that I have included the most recent .jar file on my
classpath (jdbc7.0-1.1.jar)

I have also tried just postgresql.Driver as the Driver name.... and I get
the same thing.

What could be the problem?