Re: regular expression substittion function?

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: regular expression substittion function?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I thought someone suggested that, but I can't remember what happened to
> it.  We have a Perl internal language that works in 7.1beta.  You
> basically want a sed-type ability.  I can see real value in that.

A "Perl internal language" in 7.1? Can you tell me what that means? Is it
like Oracle's feature allowing one to write SPs in Java? I can tell you
right now that the ability to write SPs in Perl would *totally* rock, from
my point of view.

Thanks!

David

Сообщение: Re: regular expression substittion function?
Сообщение: Re: regular expression substittion function?