Re: regular expression substittion function?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: regular expression substittion function?
Дата
Re: regular expression substittion function?  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-general
I thought someone suggested that, but I can't remember what happened to
it.  We have a Perl internal language that works in 7.1beta.  You
basically want a sed-type ability.  I can see real value in that.