Re: [SQL] A search SQL query

От
Тема Re: [SQL] A search SQL query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
the bottom line: you may need to use regular expression. However, I'm not
sure it's performance. Also, it is not portable. So, if not really
required, I do not use it.

a simple minded solution: just use "or":
select * from mytable where note = 'LM741CNSGS' or  note = 'LM741CN-SGS';

the table name and filed name is not the same as yours. please give us
your "create table" so that we can cut/paste.