RE: [SQL] A search SQL query

От Tom Techoueyres
Тема RE: [SQL] A search SQL query
Дата
Re: [SQL] A search SQL query  ("tjk@tksoft.com" <tjk@tksoft.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Remember that the user will only type 'LM741CNSGS' in the form, and through
the query, the results would bring back all 'LM741CNSGS' and all
'LM741CN-SGS' items.
What actually i would like the query to do is when searching for
'LM741CNSGS' in the database, it will bring back all 'LM741CNSGS' parts that
have a '-' in the part.

I hope I explained it better! :)

thanks,

Tom Techoueyres