Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Uncle George wrote:

> Although u have localize the  -mieee/float in the date stuff, u have needlessly
> inflicted the -mieee switch on ALL compiled modules.

    I did that originally to see if it would solve any other of the
problems that the regression tests were revealing at that time. Though, I
will admit it was a mistake to leave it as a global flag without more
research into if it helped anywhere or not. Unfortuntely, I got busy with
school about then and never got back to it. :(

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |