Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: storage/SUBSYS.o: Undefined symbol `_TAS' referenced from text segment

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: storage/SUBSYS.o: Undefined symbol `_TAS' referenced from text segment
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
We were working with the OpenBSD folks on this, but they did not get the
patches done before 6.5.1.  There should be an openbsd patch available
soon on the OpenBSD sites.

>                         POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE
>

> Your name               : Diana Eichert
> Your email address      : deichert@wrench.com
>
> Category                : install: compile
> Severity                : critical

> System Configuration
> --------------------
>   Operating System   : OpenBSD 2.5
>
>   PostgreSQL version : 6.5.1
>
>   Compiler used      : gcc version gcc-2.95 19990629 (prerelease)
>
> Hardware:
> ---------
> Pentium 48Mb
> OpenBSD sagw4399 2.5 SLOWDAWG#7 i386
>

> Versions of other tools:
> ------------------------
> GNU Make version 3.77
> flex version 2.5.4

> Problem Description:
> gcc -o postgres access/SUBSYS.o bootstrap/SUBSYS.o catalog/SUBSYS.o commands/SUBSYS.o executor/SUBSYS.o lib/SUBSYS.o
libpq/SUBSYS.omain/SUBSYS.o parser/SUBSYS.o nodes/SUBSYS.o optimizer/SUBSYS.o port/SUBSYS.o postmaster/SUBSYS.o
regex/SUBSYS.orewrite/SUBSYS.o storage/SUBSYS.o tcop/SUBSYS.o utils/SUBSYS.o ../utils/version.o -lcompat -lm -lreadline
-ltermcap-lcurses

От: Diana Eichert
Сообщение: ...
От: Ryan Kirkpatrick
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha