Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

От Uncle George
Тема Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Дата
Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha  (Ryan Kirkpatrick <rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu>)
Список pgsql-ports
Thats NOT THE PROBLEM.
Although u have localize the  -mieee/float in the date stuff, u have needlessly
inflicted the -mieee switch on ALL compiled modules.
I would have prefered it to be makefile  ( Certainly on a SUBSYS.o, and even better on
on a per module.o) compile under a makefile switch
ie: ( or something simular )

if eq($(CPUID),alpha)
myfloat.o:    myfloat.c
    $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -mieee myfloat.c -o myfloat.o
fi