Re: Beta going well

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Re: Beta going well  (Horst Herb <hherb@malleenet.net.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Lamar Owen wrote:

> I am concerned in that I have yet to receive a request for RPMs of
> the beta.

Sorry Lamar.  I thought I saw a message saying you were putting the RPMs
together so I was waiting to hear they were ready.

I'd like the RPMs!!!

I have a RHL7.1 system that I can use to test the RPMs and probably do
the regression tests and friends on also.

Waiting for my new SDSL line so it will be a couple of days before I
report back as I have to downlaod to a fast-connected system, move onto
tape, and take home for loading and testing.

Rod
--                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory
                                                      Zetetic Institute
     "David's Sling"                                                        Marc Stiegler