Re: Beta going well

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday 05 November 2001 10:35 am, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Lamar Owen wrote:
> > I am concerned in that I have yet to receive a request for RPMs of
> > the beta.

> Sorry Lamar.  I thought I saw a message saying you were putting the RPMs
> together so I was waiting to hear they were ready.

> I'd like the RPMs!!!

Ah, a customer... :-)

I'll wait for 7.2b2, which fixes some things that currently prevent RPM
building without patching from CVS.

Plus, my time has been extremely tight the last couple of months, but a few
days off actually looks possible now -- and building this set shouldn't be
too difficult, thanks to PeterE's patchwork.

RPM's will be built at this time on RHL7.1and RHL7.2 -- although the 7.1
option will disappear here when I upgrade my devel server to 7.2.  As stated
before, I don't currently have other machines (except LER's OpenUnix system)
on which to built and test -- so you having 7.1 will be nice further down the
cycle.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio