Re: Beta going well

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Ah, a customer... :-)

Too bad it wasn't the millionth so I could win a door prize or
something.

> I'll wait for 7.2b2, which fixes some things that currently prevent RPM
> building without patching from CVS.

Sounds good to me.

> Plus, my time has been extremely tight the last couple of months, but a few
> days off actually looks possible now -- and building this set shouldn't be
> too difficult, thanks to PeterE's patchwork.

When I get the DSL line in I'd like to help more with the RPM packaging.
Dialup works OK but only OK.

> RPM's will be built at this time on RHL7.1and RHL7.2 -- although the 7.1
> option will disappear here when I upgrade my devel server to 7.2.  As stated
> before, I don't currently have other machines (except LER's OpenUnix system)
> on which to built and test -- so you having 7.1 will be nice further down the
> cycle.

Yeah I'm a late migrator.  I can do 7.1 for quite awhile.

Let us(me) know when and where.

Cheers,
Rod
--                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory
                                                      Zetetic Institute
     "David's Sling"                                                        Marc Stiegler

Сообщение: Re: Serious performance problem
Сообщение: Re: Serious performance problem