Re: [INTERFACES] web interface for v.6.4.2

От Marcio Macedo
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] web interface for v.6.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I'm using PHP3 with Postgresql, and also D'Arcys's Pygresql Module, in an
app. It's working fine, I do access controls and web operations with PHP3
and use python and PygreSQL to do some mainteining jobs.

I think it's a nice combination :-)

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> Thus spake N. Thomas
> > Can anyone suggest a good web interface for Postgres? I am have currently
> > installed v6.4.2 running under HP-UX 10.20.
>
> I use Python with the PyGreSQL module to do all my web based database
> access and it works fine.  I run a second server which runs as the
> database user (especially set up for this, not the PostgreSQL super
> user) and use access controls and password files to control access.
> I find it works very well for me.
>
> --
> D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@{druid|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves
> http://www.druid.net/darcy/                |  and a sheep voting on
> +1 416 424 2871     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.

--Marcio Macedo
    Conectiva