Re: [INTERFACES] web interface for v.6.4.2

От D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] web interface for v.6.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thus spake N. Thomas
> Can anyone suggest a good web interface for Postgres? I am have currently
> installed v6.4.2 running under HP-UX 10.20.

I use Python with the PyGreSQL module to do all my web based database
access and it works fine.  I run a second server which runs as the
database user (especially set up for this, not the PostgreSQL super
user) and use access controls and password files to control access.
I find it works very well for me.