RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection problem while trying example.bas ic

От Peter T Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection problem while trying example.bas ic
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Peter Mount wrote:

> Hang fire. There was a bug that caused the exceptions to return {1}
> instead of the correct result. I fixed this one, but it was after 6.5
> was out (will be in 6.5.1).
>
> I'll post a new compiled driver onto my web site in about 2 hours (when
> I get home).

I've just done this.

Peter

[snip]

--       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf

От: Emanuele
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc redhat 6.0 NoClassDefFoundError
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Three posts and no response 8--(