Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc redhat 6.0 NoClassDefFoundError

От Emanuele
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc redhat 6.0 NoClassDefFoundError
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Peter Mount wrote:

> I actually develop the driver under RH5.2, so it should work on that
> platform.

I originally tried RH5.2 using libc jdk 1.1.7, postgres 6.4.2 and got
seg faults and postgresql.jar
Error 137.

> As for RH6, I use it here, and also using SUSE 6.1 (I think that's
> correct) on my laptop. Finally, I also test it using Java2 under Win32.
>
> As for the Segmentation fault, it is being caused by the jdk, not the
> driver. What JVM are you using?

After getting a few replies to this post, I was reminded that Rh6 is
using glibc, I'm was using the same jdk I used in Slakware3.6 which is
libc based.... Maybe trying a jdk for glibc would help :-)

Thanks.

--
Emanuele Buttice  Buttice@elecomm.net Network Manager
Elecomm Corporation - www.elecomm.net